Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgivinng


 


There are so many things in life to be thankful for, and it is important to take some time to reflect on all the wonderful things and people in our lives. It doesn’t matter how much or how little you may have, we all have something or someone to be thankful for.
Think back over the past year, all that has happened, everything you have accomplished, all the people in your life. How do you feel? Throughout your life, what have you accomplished, worked for, learned from? What are the things that make you smile the people and things that bring a smile to your face as soon as you bring them to mind? If you have these things, be thankful. Whatever it is you are grateful for, take the time to notice it, enjoy it, and feel good about it.

Sometimes when I’m feeling like things are not going my way, I stop for a moment and think of everything I do have, the people I love and remember all the things that worked out for the best. No matter how upset I am this always makes me smile.

So today or any day you may need it, take some time and be thankful.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment