Friday, November 23, 2012

What I Learned Today


Today is a very special day for me. 13 years ago today I learned so many things about myself. I learned that I could push myself far beyond what I ever thought possible. I learned that pain meant nothing when you have to get passed it. I found strength inside me I never thought I had. That day I learned that my capacity to love was endless. On that day I became a mom.

In the past 13 years I have continued to find more surprising things about myself as I learn and grow with my children. We are capable of so much more then we give ourselves credit for. We set limits that we think we can never pass, but in some instances we manage to break through and reach the stars.  I want to take what I learned that day and apply it to the rest of my life, so that I can show my children there is no end to what they can do. I want them to find that ability within themselves, because they were the ones who helped me find it in me .So today I say Happy Birthday Jayna. You have taught me so much. I look forward to continuing to learn and grow with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment